Cough is always irritating and troublesome. You may experience cough because of cold or due to regular exposure to pollution. It really makes us feel bad if we start coughing before the people or in an office. However, apart from consuming cough syrups, you can try or rely upon some home remedies to get rid of cough. These home remedies are simple and you can easily use it at home. Dry cough is the most devastating one. It can make you tired. You can also feel like vomiting due to constant coughing. The other name of dry cough is unproductive cough. A dry cough can continue for a week or two.
Best Home Remedies for Dry Cough – कोरडा खोकला
Here are some of the best home remedies that can help you to get immediate relief from dry cough. Let us discuss some of the best ones.
- Honey is always a best home remedy for dry cough. If you take one tablespoon of honey every morning you can get relief from dry cough. It can also give a soothing effect on the throat.
- Turmeric is always a wonderful home remedy for dry cough. You can have turmeric along with hot milk. This is too good for your cough. Turmeric has a compound that is anti-inflammatory and anti-viral. It can help you to fight against the dry cough. Turmeric can also help to get relief from respiratory issues.
- Ginger is also known for its anti-bacterial properties. It also boosts the immunity power in the body. You can take it along with tea or other ingredients. If you chew raw ginger it can keep away dry cough as much as possible.
- You must have heard about marshmallow roots. It is a wonderful herb that works well during dry cough. It is effective in bringing a soothing effect to the throat. It can also stop the irritation that often arises due to dry cough.
- Peppermint contains menthol which can keep the cough away from you. It also provides you immediate relief from the irritation that takes place because of dry cough. Peppermint also reduces congestion on the throat. It can also provide you relief from the irritations,
- Masala tea is another home remedy that works well during dry cough. You can prepare it in your home and have it at any point in time. It will bring a soothing effect on the throat.
- Hot water is always good for dry cough. You must try to consume it from time to time to get immediate relief from dry cough. Take small amount of water and boil it in a stove. You can have it along with some basil leaves. You can also have plain hot water.
With these home remedies you can stay fit and get rid of the dry cough. Dry cough makes a person weak and lazy. It is necessary to cure it. These remedies work well with medicines. Try to consume it daily to experience a better result.
Also Read –