Candidates looking for opportunities in government legal firms can easily apply for Government Legal Jobs from this page. The government offers multiple posts in its different legal departments across India. And currently, vacancies are open for positions like legal assistant, legal officer, legal adviser, judicial service staff, district and high court judge, etc. You can get all the necessary details about govt. Legal jobs by further reading this article.
Govt Jobs for Law Graduates 2023
|*Name of Post – Total Vacancies*||*Last Date*||*Details*|
|Civil Judge - 138||18/12/2023||*MP High Court*|
|Delhi Judicial Service - 53||10/12/2023||*Delhi High Court*|
|Management Trainee (Law) - 04||01/12/2023||*NFL*|
|Law Officers||Nov / Dec 2023||*IOCL*|
|Law Officer - 15||19/11/2023||*Central Bank of India*|
|Executive (Personnel and Administration) - 10+||25/11/2023||*FSNL*|
|Law Officer-II - 02||17/11/2023||*RSPCB*|
|Officer (Legal) - 02||13/11/2023||*NaBFID*|
|Executive Officer - 09||11/11/2023||*TNPSC*|
|Junior Consultant, Young Professional - 11||08/11/2023||*SFIO*|
|Law officer - 01||09/11/2023||*NBEMS*|
|Officer (Legal) - 04||31/10/2023||*Cement Corporation of India*|
|Assistant Legal - 01||27/10/2023||*CPCB*|
|Management Trainee (Law) - 03||24/10/2023||*OPTCL*|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor - 07||12/10/2023||*UPSC Advt No. 18/2023*|
|Filed Officer (Law) - 07||09/10/2023||*SJVN Limited*|
After earning an LLB or LLM, job seekers can find employment at law firms, high courts, the Supreme Court of India, the Indian Law Institute, Pradesh Public Service Commissions of different states, Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, and Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, among other government agencies. There are several Law officer vacancies in govt sector which is a golden opportunity for law graduates to get recruited by reputed government law firms. Law graduates also get to apply for positions like deputy registrars, civil judges, district judges, and clerks. All you need to do is to look through the employment requirements and other details mentioned on the official notification for govt legal jobs. If your profile aligns with the needs of the organization, you may submit an online application for the position.
Latest LLB Govt Jobs 2023
Since many LLB and LLM graduates are looking for open positions in government departments, we have enlisted all the active govt legal job vacancies below. Interested candidates can click on the links and apply for their desired role in the government law sector.
Govt Law Jobs Eligibility
Candidates who have completed their Bachelor in Law (BL) or LLB or Master in Law (M.L.) are eligible to apply for vacant govt law jobs. Moreover, applicants who have done BA LLB or BBA LLB can also apply for government law jobs. Notably, the candidate’s age should be above 18 years, and he/she must be an Indian citizen.
Government Law Jobs Application Process
In general, the government law jobs application process is carried out online, and candidates have to fill out the respective application forms in online mode only. However, depending on the judicial department of the state or central government, candidates may be asked to apply offline as well. We recommend following the below-mentioned steps to easily apply for any government legal job vacancy.
- Check the official job portals of the central and state government to apply for your desired legal job role. Or else, you can follow this post to get instant updates about all the new vacancies in the government law department.
- If you decide to go with the second alternative, click on the job link you’re interested in from the list of vacancies provided above in this article.
- It will take you to the official notification page. Carefully read the notification pdf and check the eligibility criteria, the process to fill out the application form, the selection process, etc.
- If you meet the requirements mentioned in the job role, apply for the position by clicking on the apply link given in the notification pdf.
- Fill out the application form by putting in your credentials and uploading the required documents.
- Pay the fee if needed and submit the form.
Applying for government legal jobs is easy. All you need to do is to follow our post and we’ll notify you about every new law job vacancy and job notification released by the government. However, candidates are requested to frequently check the official websites of government agencies to get detailed information about each job position.
- Government Data Entry Jobs
- Government Driver Job
- Jobs in Fire Brigade
- Forest Department Recruitment
- Government Jobs in Karnataka