10.0.0.0.1 is an IP address that belongs to a chain of private IPs. This is the address assigned as the default gateway by router & modem manufacturers such as Comcast Xfinity. With this IP address, you can easily manage several things such as link your device’s LAN, WLAN, DNS, Proxy, network troubleshooting & Wi-Fi settings.
No doubt, 10.0.0.0.1 is one of the common default gateways but still, it is not frequently used as the other two 192.168.0.1 & 192.168.1.1. You will find this IP address for home or other network servers including Sitecom, Asus, D-lINK, Aztech, Arris, Cisco, & SMS Networks use this for their router models. Most importantly, many administrators or people choose this as their router address as they find it easy to remember & configure.
What are the Steps to Login in 10.0.0.0.1?
Follow these quick steps to login in to 10.0.0.0.1:
- First of all, make sure your device is connected to the concerned network using an ethernet cable or with a wireless connection.
- Then after, enter http://10.0.0.0.1 or IP address 10.0.0.0.1 into any internet browser (Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, & Google Chrome, etc.).
- Now, you will be redirected to the management console or configuration center page.
- Feel free to enter your device’s default username & password in the relevant fields of this login screen. (Important note : generally, IP address 10.0.0.0.1 contains ADMIN as both username & password).
- Once you enter your login details, you will discover the router admin panel. So, use this interface for making desired changes.
How to Login to 10.0.0.0.1 Admin?
If you want to know how to login to 10.0.0.0.1 admin login then the process is very simple & convenient.
Just follow these steps:
- First, go to 10.0.0.0.1 admin login website at https://10-0-0-0-1/
- Now, type your username & password in the fields
- Finally, after putting correct login credentials, you are successfully logged into 10.0.0.0.1 admin portal.
What If I Failed to log in to the 10.0.0.0.1?
Unfortunately, if you fail to log in to this IP address then follow the below steps:
- First of all, check your internet connection.
- If you find the internet connection in perfectly working condition then preview your username & password, and typed it on the website.
- In addition to this, you can also restart your Wi-Fi network and then wait at least a few minutes before reconnecting to your network.
- There are chances that there may be network outrage so you can easily check it via browsing other websites & encounter the issue.
- Meanwhile, you can also try to remove your browser’s locally stored cache & cookies on your device.
- However, to completely prevent the above situations, you can reset your gateway to its factory default settings. So, start with unplugging your router power, and immediately hold down the small “reset” button on the router’s back for five to ten seconds. When you find the lights of the router started blinking that indicates that the modem has successfully reset.
- Don’t forget to check that the CAPS lock should be off.
So, this way, you can ensure 10.0.0.0.1 admin wireless settings are perfectly fine & make the login process hassle-free.
Now, It’s time to check out the list of default logins for IP Address 10.0.0.0.1
IP Address (Username) (Password) for 10.0.0.0.1
- 0.0.0.1 == admin == password
- 0.0.1 == admin == password
- 0.0.1 == cusadmin == highspeed
- 0.0.1 == Cisco == Cisco
(Important Note : It is important to note that the correct format of IP address is only 10.0.0.0.1 only where one extra or less zero will not redirect you to the right page. Also, if you find this IP address difficult to learn then you can change this easily.)
How to Make Advanced Wireless Gateway Settings?
To protect your internet or IP address from hackers or cyber attack, it is recommended to configure your advanced Wireless Gateway settings. However, the default security settings for your Wireless Gateway is WPA/WPA2 as this is the best WPA security nowadays.
On the other hand, the previous versions were easy to access by attackers who can easily access your internet connection remotely or anytime anywhere.
Now, to make advanced settings, you can setup firewall, take a step of parental control, bandwidth control, IP & MAC binding, port triggering or port forwarding when you choose to add a game to your home network.
Meanwhile, don’t forget to turn on the automatic firmware update. This aim to update to keep your router safe. On the contrary, if that option is not available then don’t loose hope. You can manually download & install the software from its manufacturer website in every three to four months.
This little guide is intended to give you all the information related to IP address 10.0.0.0.1.
I hope you find it valuable. Do follow & share this guide with others. For more information, visit us today!
(Keep Visiting Vishwakosh‘s blog for daily updates)